|Finally another poem! Yay!|
SerenityTie in hand,Serenity by ~Kurosaki224
Arms held back,
Dashing for cover,
To escape the rain;
But not he.
He tilts his head back,
Spreads his arms wider,
Closes his eyes...
And just feels.
Time becomes still,
Each moment an eon,
As he stands in the street
Problems slip away,
Like the drops on his face,
As he slowly discovers
The Social ConditionWhy are you so short?The Social Condition by ~Kurosaki224
Why are you so tall?
Do you even try to fit in at all?
Why are you so fat?
What are you so thin?
This is a battle that you'll never win.
How are you so boring?
You're way too excited.
I'm hosting a party, but you're not invited.
You're such a whore.
Stop being a prude!
I'm just being honest; don't call me rude!
If you cannot take this, you are just weak!
What? She cut?
Why'd he kill himself?
I liked them so much, like everyone else.
How could they do that?
I've always been nice!
I guess they just couldn't deal with this life.
Autumn SunMaroon and gold surround me,Autumn Sun by ~Kurosaki224
Glowing in the evening sun.
How oddly beautiful the sight is,
Though it’s the end of summer fun.
All the leaves that trickle down,
Raining colors on my head,
Create a marvelous collage,
Though those leaves are nearly dead.
Yet even as the summer dies,
Cold winter soon to come,
I find myself as in a dream
Beneath the autumn sun.
Tagged by *The-Epic-One1
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs. *dang*
1) If you could have an unlimited supply of any chocolate, what would it be?
2) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Gah! There's so many places I want to go! How about...all the places!
(But if I really, really had to choose only one, I'd visit Kyoto, Japan. SO PRETTY AND CULTURAL *faints*)
3) If you could be an Avenger, who would you be?
Natasha, obviously. I'd have kick-ass fighting skills and I'd get to hang around Clint all the time. Mmm, yeah. Hawkeye shall be MEINE!
4) If you could marry any fictional character, who would it be?
5) If you could be a world famous author, who would you be?
I'd rather not be a world famous author, actually. I'd rather be the widely published author who never goes out in public or leaves her house ever, thank you very much.
6) If you could say one thing to Barack Obama, what would you say?
FIE! *spits on his shoes as security tackles me to the ground*
7) If you could ask me any question, what would you ask?
WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY PANTS?!?
8) If you could write my English essay for me, would you?
It depends on the topic, but considering I hate writing against my will, I most likely would not.
9) If you could be a hipstah, what colour would your cashmere scarf be?
Obviously a blue, purple, and green tie-dye scarf that matches my dip-dyed hair. Duh.
10) And finally, if you could hug any celebrity in the history of ever, who would you hug?
Jared Padalecki, of course! Getting a bear hug from our lovely resident moose is on my bucket list. I'm really short (5'1", and fully grown *sobs*), and with him being so tall and warm and huggy-bear, I imagine I'd be totally enveloped and it would just be wonderful.
1) Are you ready?
2) Are you sure? It's okay to be scared of me. Lots of people are.
3) Do I frighten you?
4) I thought so. Now, primary fandom and OTP from said fandom?
5) Important question: Do you believe in magic in a young girl's heart?
6) What is the first thing you think of when I say . . . BOGGART?
7) How about . . . SMOLDER?
8) Interesting choices. Alright, time to get serious. Tell me about . . . your future. *DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN*
10) Last question, have I sufficiently A) annoyed you or B) entertained you to your satisfaction?
Thank you for participating in AJ's daily randomness. Please pick up all abandoned hopes of sanity on your way out. Bye~